Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stay Tuned... "Lessons" Coming Soon!

I feel that since this blog (btw, isn't "blog" a silly, silly word??) is so new, I need to post something on it everyday.  I can now see how this becomes almost addictive!

Please stay tuned for a series of "lessons" on couponing and freebie-seeking.  It's just an excuse to pass on this newly acquired knowledge of mine.  My future (?) sister-in-law made fun of me after she witnessed me giving a stranger a coupon for something random at Target.  Mark my words... she will become a Dreamer herself!!

Right now you can score yourself some pretty simple freebies at Wal-Mart or Target if you have the 8/29 P&G insert coupons.

Gain dishwashing liquid, 11 oz
Regularly priced at $0.97 (Wal-Mart price)
Use the $1.00 off coupon
= FREE!

Olay body wash (trial size)
Regularly priced around $0.98
Use the $1.00 off coupon
=FREE!

Tide single load liquid (trial size)
Regularly priced around $0.98
Use the $1.00 off coupon
=FREE!

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment